by ibrahim naser
Hi Ibrahim, brief questions, hope you elaborate more during your sales meetings ?
1) Be prepared = know your: product, prospect and likely objections.
2) Build Rapport and Credibility / Trust
3) Ask Questions to find out about them (how they think) and their wants.
4) Zero in on their strongest needs and sell to those needs using language that you have discovered is important to them.
5) Move towards an order or Advance (see SPIN Selling) dealing with objections as you go.
Hope this helps, Greg
Return to Like to Know - free book.