(Las Vegas, Nv, USA)
I would like to know more of how to recognize the buying signals?
buying signals can be a number of things.
It can be the prospect picking up a brochure and displaying ownership of it.
It can the the prospect moving from listening mode into questioning mode during your sales meeting.
This is especially true if the prospect asks about how they may use your product or service in the future.
I ran across a list the other day of questions that indicate the prospect may be interested in buying.
- Are there any other styles or colors to choose from?
- How quickly can you get this project underway?
- How long would it take to complete this project?
- How much money do you need to begin this service?
- Do you offer financing?
- Have you worked with other companies in my area?
- Can I speak to one of your current customers?
- What type of warranty comes with this product?
- What type of service does your company offer?
- Are there any other types of warranty coverage available?
- Do I have to do the whole project now or can I do it in stages?
- Are there any other discounts available?
- What sort of monthly installment can you offer me?
Hope this helps, Greg
Click here to post comments
Return to Like to Know - free book.